Most of my professional career I have worked as a freelance live sound engineer. My specialty is FOH and Monitors mixing engineer.
I am trained to work with most kinds and brands of mixing boards, analog and digital, with experience on over 35 different ones of them. Certified operator of Allen & Heath's QU, GLD and dLive digital boards.
My main area of work are concerts, festivals and corporate events. I have some experience on theater plays, recording studios and broadcast. Always looking to dig into new areas of sound.
Most relevant events during the past 4 years:
- Chile 2013: Morricone y Mondo Cane, FIIS Festival Internacional de Innovación Social
- Chile 2014: Lollapalooza, Festival de Antofagasta, Festival del Huaso de Olmue, Festival Fuga,
Q-Dance, Sonora Dinamita Tour, Nene Malo.
- Singapore 2015: The Gathering, Konsert Amal 3 Negara, SEA Games, Music Matters, 100 Bands
- India 2016: Spring Fest (Kharagpur, India)
- Singapore 2017: Singapore Jazz Festival, Britney Spears Concert
- Bali 2018: Kamasi Washington
I also have some experience on stage managing, being the most relevant show ULTRA Music Festival 2015.